This international symposium will provide a forum for researchers in all areas of transport phenomena and dependent applications to present their latest results and to discuss future directions and priorities.
It is the continuation of the successful ISTP series of conferences that have now run for 22 years.
The ISTP conferences cover all areas of transport phenomena and dependent applications. Themes for ISTP-23 include, but are not limited to:
- Bioengineering and bio-thermal fluid dynamics;
- Combustion, fuels and reacting flows;
- Electric equipment cooling and heat exchangers;
- Environmental systems and energy storage systems;
- Experimental/Computational Fluid Dynamics;
- Fuel cell technologies;
- Heat and mass transfer;
- Innovative food technologies;
- Micro and nano scale transport;
- Renewable energy technologies;
- Transport phenomena in multiphase systems and porous media;
- Turbomachinery fluid dynamics and heat transfer;
- Turbulence and flow instabilities.
19 November 2012
Expression of Interest
Register here to receive conference information and updates
Copyright © 2012 Centre for Continuing Education The University of Auckland