Invited Technical Sessions
The programme for ISTP-23 will contain technical sessions where papers will be grouped by the Organising Committee according to the conference themes. The Committee has also made provision for “invited sessions” that leading researchers will promote and organise for particular areas of interest. It is envisaged that an invited session will contain 4 – 6 papers.
An organiser of an invited session will be expected to:
- Select a topic of interest;
- Obtain papers for the session by approaching researchers and inviting them to submit their abstracts through the conference reviewing procedure;
- Assist in the reviewing process;
- Ensure the camera ready versions of the papers are uploaded by the specified deadline;
- Attend the conference and chair the invited session.
Researchers who would like to organise invited sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal to email@example.com.
A proposal should include:
- A title for the session;
- A short paragraph describing the theme of the session;
- Contact details of the Chair (or Chairs);
- A short CV for the Chair.
When a proposal has been accepted, details of the invited session will be placed on the conference web site.